Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sudden Realization / Decklist

It's obvious that no one, except maybe one or two people if I'm lucky, will read my posts since this blog is new. So I'll just waste time and post the decklist that I am currently using:

Monsters: 18
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
2x Gladiator Beast Laquari
2x Gladiator Beast Equeste
2x Gladiator Beast Samnite
1x Gladiator Beast Hoplomus
1x Gladiator Beast Retiari
1x Gladiator Beast Bestiari
1x Gladiator Beast Darius
1x Gladiator Beast Secutor
1x Gladiator Beast Murmillo
1x Elemental Hero Prisma
3x Test Tiger
1x Rescue Cat

Spells: 6
3x Book of Moon
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Heavy Storm
1x Giant Trunade

Traps: 16
3x Dust Tornado
2x Gladiator Beast War Chariot
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
1x Starlight Road
1x Trap Dustshoot

Extra Deck:
3x Gladiator Beast Gyzarus
2x Gladiator Beast Heraklinos
1x Stardust Dragon
9x (filler Synchros that I never use)

Side Deck:
2x Dimensional Fissure
2x D.D. Warrior Lady
2x Trap Hole
2x Cyber Dragon
2x Smashing Ground
2x Crevice Into the Different Dimension
2x Enemy Controller
1x Brain Control

Yeah... I still need Consecrated Light. The deck runs very well, but I'm considering taking out Gorz because I never seem to be able to make good plays with it. If [and when] Rescue Cat gets banned next format, I might try a Tiger-less build with Respites.

No comments:

Post a Comment