Sunday, October 17, 2010

Flamvell Zombie Plant Merchant Turbo TAKE 2

Monsters: 36
3x 
Magical Merchant
3x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter

2x Chaos Sorcerer
1x 
Wulf, Lightsworn Beast
3x 
Caius the Shadow Monarch
1x 
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1x 
Tragoedia
3x 
Flamvell Firedog
3x 
Flamvell Magician
1x Flamvell Poun
1x Flamvell Grunika
1x Flamvell Baby
1x Flamvell Archer
2x 
Goblin Zombie
2x Zombie Master

1x Mezuki
1x 
Plaguespreader Zombie
1x 
Spirit Reaper
1x Debris Dragon
1x 
Card Trooper
2x 
Dandylion
1x Spore


Spells: 4
3x Rekindling

1x Giant Trunade


Side Deck
3x Fairy Wind?
2x Mystical Space Typhoon?
3x Imperial Iron Wall? (nah)
3x Dust Tornado?
2x Royal Decree?


I've been testing this deck during lunch against my friend who uses BW, and it does surprisingly well. Although neither of us have Solemn Warning (which I think would do poorly against this deck anyway), I find that practically all of my friend's backfield is pointless when I swarm with the amount of Special Summoning that this deck can do. I've read around and apparently this deck would do amazing in a format where lots of Spells and Traps are dedicated to negating Spells and Traps (i.e. Trap Stun, Seven Tools, Cold Wave). The Side Deck would have to be able to deal with Dimensional Fissure, however.

Chaos Sorcerer is so cool.

On another note, the Royal Lacooda Beat deck is amazing when I go first and open with Royal Tribute, Commandant/Necrovalley, and Lacooda/E-Hero, but otherwise it gets jank hands out the wazoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment