Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dissatisfied

...is how I currently feel about this blog. It's not because I'm not currently playing with GB. In order to become better at using GB, I feel that I should experiment with other decks to get to know the game more. The more different play styles I try out, the more familiar I will become with the various mechanics of the game. The reason why I'm dissatisfied is because I just haven't had time to play or do anything Yugioh-related. Senior year is a lot more stressful than I had believed it to be, since aside from all of the homework there are also college applications... which I have yet to get started. Procrastination is biting me in the ass, and it's beginning to hurt.

Anyway, Lanista isn't as bad as everyone says it is. Once it comes over to the TCG I'll probably go back to GB (I might play it earlier if the next format seems to favor it). It's just a great GB to have in hand as compared to Murmillo, Secutor, and Retiari. The more I think about it, the more I feel that Secutor does more harm than good now that Effect Veiler exists. Test Tiger plays are also easy to counter now, so they're definitely getting dropped when I get back into GB.

Icarus Attack, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment